1. What information we collect & how we collect it
Provided by you:
- Contact information provided by you within the Services, such as nickname and email address
- Your communication logs with the Service support or the community team, such as support tickets or in-service chat texts
Collected automatically by us or our service providers:
- Data about your game progress & account
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- Data about your device, such as device name, model and operating system, screen resolution, browser type, country and language settings, internet provider, cellular net operator, network type
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers, such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, geo-location, IMEI
- Data obtained through third parties, such as your social network ID, application store ID (Google Play Store, App Store), social network name, email, and friends list obtained through social accounts (Facebook, Google, VK etc.).
2. What we use the data for:
We use your data for a variety of business purposes, such as:
To make the Service work.
- To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verification and confirmation of payments processed through and/or within the Services
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
- To save game progress to the Google cloud.
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
- To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- To form a leaderboards and achievements
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you Rightsoft Labs offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
- To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
- Please note that Rightsoft Labs, in particular, uses the services provided by Google AdMob.
To keep the Service safe and fair.
- Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the Rightsoft Lab Terms of Service.
- In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
- To analyze, profile, and segment.
- In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
3. How we keep the information safe & secure
We’re committed to keeping your information secure by any means available, therefore, we’ve taken appropriate steps & measures according to industry standards, including, where suitable, encryption, to ensure that your personal data & transactions are protected from unauthorized access, misuse or modification.
4. How you can access, update or manage your personal information
In case your information is incomplete, outdated, incorrect or no longer relevant for the purpose of processing, you can send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. INFORMATION FOR EU CITIZENS:
You have the right to request & obtain deletion of your personal information collected through our Services.
If you would like to exercise the right, please send your request at email@example.com (please note that if your request is sent to any other Rightsoft Labs email, we are unable to guarantee its receipt & further processing). We will aim to respond to your request within 30 days from the initial receipt of the request. In order to realize your right, we need to identify you as the original account owner. You acknowledge and agree that this purpose we shall request additional personal information from you, such as photos and copies of your documents that you will need to provide. Provision of these documents is obligatory to avoid fraud and make sure your account is secure from possible damage.
Please note that deletion of your personal data will be followed by deletion of the related information, such as your in-game progress, including your level, purchased content licenses (including real money purchases) and any in-game content associated with the account. The restoration will be impossible. By requesting to delete your personal data, you acknowledge and accept this fact and approve the deletion of this related information.
Please note, that in case your consent to processing is withdrawn by you, you may still not be able to access Rightsoft Labs Services anymore.
Please keep in mind that all correspondence regarding the personal data deletion can only be held in English.
5.1 Information retention
We will retain your data for as long as your account is active or for as long as needed in order to provide you with the Services. Please be acknowledged that if you request deletion of your data, we will retain anonymous information after your account has been deleted. Any information you have shared with other users of our Services, such as in-service chat messages, group posts or any other content available for other users, will remain available in the system after your data deletion.